Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life is such a Leveler..

I travelled by air from Hyderabad to Raipur at 7 pm in the evening, had an a/c car pick me up at the airport with the rain absolutely pouring down and take me to Bhilai (a 45-60 mins drive) to my relatively decent hotel. I thought I was blessed as I watched the surroundings succumb to the unplanned rains.


And then the next afternoon I saw a bunch of kids playing cricket in the middle of the afternoon on a heated afternoon and enjoying their hearts out. I started to wonder if I was blessed or if I was actually cursed to not be able to enjoy the pleasures that those kids enjoyed in that heated afternoon in bhilai that I was watching from window of my a/c room. I actually was envious of them. i was too busy trying to play stragetgy in the middle of the next afternoon.


Took less than 24 hours to change perceptions.


What the F***!!!!! Life is such a leveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment